Sunday, January 13, 2013

All I Need to Know I Learned from Noah's Ark

“Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him, ‘As for me, I am establishing my covenant with you and your descendants after you’” (Genesis 9:8-9)

Lesson One: Don’t miss the boat.

Lesson Two:  Remember that we are all in the same boat.

Lesson Three:  Plan ahead.  It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.

Lesson Four: Stay fit.  When you’re 600 years old someone may ask you to do something really big!

Lesson Five: Don’t listen to critics, just get on with the job that needs to be done.

Lesson Six:   Build your future on high ground.

Lesson Seven:  For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.

Lesson Eight:  Speed isn’t always an advantage.  The snails were on board with the cheetahs.

Lesson Nine: When you’re stressed, float a while.

Lesson Ten: Remember the Ark was built by amateurs -- the Titanic was built by professionals.

Lesson Eleven: No matter the storm, when you are with God there’s always a rainbow waiting.


It’s good to know that no matter what we face, God is here for and with us! Remember, God loves you and I do, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment