Sunday, May 18, 2014

Graduate Scriptures

As we celebrate the accomplishments of all our graduates this week, here is collection of just a few Bible verses designed to remind them of the hope and faith they can have in God as they prepare for their future:

Joshua 1:9
...Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. 
(NIV)

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (NIV)

Psalm 71:5
For You are my hope, O Lord GOD; You are my trust from my youth. 
(NKJV)

Psalm 119:9
How can young people keep their paths pure? By guarding them according to what [God] has said. (CEB)

Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. (NIV)

Proverbs 3:5-6 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own intelligence.  Know him in all your paths, and he will keep your ways straight.
(CEB)

Proverbs 19:21
Many plans are in a person’s mind, but the Lord’s purpose will succeed. (CEB)

Romans 8:28
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. 
(NLT)

1 Timothy 4:12
Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live,
in your love, your faith, and your purity. (NLT)

Congratulations to all of our graduates!  And remember that God loves you and so do I!

No comments:

Post a Comment